While accessing AUC Ventures products and services, we may collect personal information from you such as your name, email address, language, and more. We use this personal information to:
- Ensure that our site, products, and services are relevant to you.
- Notify you of billing or changes related to products or services that you receive from us.
When you register for AUC Ventures Services, we may collect non-personal information − data that does not permit direct association with any specific individual, such as your country and operating system. Your usage details such as time, frequency, duration and pattern of use, features used and the amount of storage used will be recorded by us in order to enhance your experience of the AUC Ventures services and to help us provide you the best possible service.
- Personal Information: Your personal information such as user name, password, and email address will be used primarily for providing you access to the AUC Ventures Services. We will also use your name, and email address to communicate changes, events related to the AUC Ventures Services.
- 3rd party Information: While using the AUC Ventures Services, you will be entering details of your clients, such as Contacts and Accounts, uploading documents etc. None of this information is used by AUC Ventures Services for any purpose other than fulfilling the functions requested by you.
- Visitor Details: We use the internet protocol address, browser type, browser language, referring URL, files accessed, errors generated, time zone, operating system and other visitor details collected in our log files to analyze the trends, administer the website, track visitor's movements and to improve our website.
We use temporary and permanent cookies to enhance your experience of our AUC Ventures Services. Temporary cookies will be removed from your computer each time you close your browser. By selecting ‘keep me signed-in’ option in AUC Ventures Services, a permanent cookie will be stored in your computer and you will not be required to sign-in by providing complete login information each time you return to our website. If you have turned cookies off, you may not be able to use registered areas of the website. We tie cookie information to your email address when you elect to remain logged in so as to maintain and recall your preferences within the website.
Web beacons are 1x1 clear images that are embedded onto a web page or an email to document traffic and for website analytics without collecting any personal information. To provide the service, we may from time to time employ the use of web beacons on the website and in emails.
We adopt industry appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored in your user account. Access to your name and email address is restricted to our employees who need to know such information in connection with providing AUC Ventures Services to you and are bound by confidentiality obligations.
We provide users with access to their personal information. Users may correct, update or remove any such personal information either by accessing their user account or by contacting AUC Ventures Support. Such changes may take up to 48 hours to take effect. We respond to all enquiries within 30 days.
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
We provide the capacity for users to post information in blogs and forums for sharing information in a public space on the website. This information is publicly available to all users of these forums and visitors to AUC Ventures sites. We require registration to publish information, but given the public nature of both platforms, any personal information disclosed within these forums may be used to contact users with unsolicited messages. We encourage users to be cautious in disclosure of personal information in public forums as AUC Ventures is not responsible for the Personal Information users elect to disclose. AUC Ventures also supports third party widgets on the website that allow users to share articles and other information on different platforms. These widgets do not collect or store any personal information from users on the website and simply act as a bridge for your convenience in sharing information.
Last updated on: March 19th, 2019.